Sunday 25 June 2023

Wow! It's bloomed out of its socks!

As per usual, I went into the greenhouse to check on my three cactii and make sure they were ok.
My round, pink flowering one has finished its season and is concentrating its efforts on growing. It won't be long before it'll require repotting once more.
The other round one..... well see for yourself....
It has so many more buds to come out too. 
I'm so impressed. 
It obviously enjoyed my false Spring of water, warmth and of course sunshine.
I've only recently protected the greenhouse from the direct sun as it was beginning to crisp up the wooden slats of the drainage system, but these three certainly enjoyed that early baking.


Laundry's little helper

I wonder if many know what this is?  I had one.  It was made by Hotpoint and lasted for well over 10 years. I used it frequently...